Feed your cat in comfort and style with the Navaris Ceramic Cat Bowls with Stands. Featuring two removable dishes and two raised bamboo holders, your feline can enjoy eating and drinking from these bowls.
- The bowls rest in elevated stands to make eating and drinking easier for your pet. One bowl can be used for food (wet or dry) while the other can be used for
water. Alternatively, fill both dishes with food for two different cats or small dogs.
- Made of ceramic and bamboo wood, the feeding bowls with stands are plastic-free and durable. Natural materials are good for the environment and bring an
organic touch to your home.
DESIGNED FOR PETS
- The raised platform is especially suited for an older pet who may have trouble bending down to eat. Also good for cats with whisker issues or messy eaters.
- Thanks to their minimalist design and neutral colours, the ceramic cat bowls will blend perfectly in any room where you feed your cat or small dog.
- The bamboo stands can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. We recommend washing the ceramic bowls by hand to preserve the coating.
- Dimensions of each bowl with stand: Ø 12.8 x 6.3 cm (Ø 5 x 2.48 inches)
- Capacity of each bowl: 550 ml (19.4 oz)
- Materials: Ceramic, bamboo
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 2x Ceramic Cat Bowls
- 2x Bamboo Stands
EASY TO CLEAN: The grey ceramic dishes won’t stain or transfer taste, and are removable for easy cleaning. Each raised wooden holder can be wiped with a damp cloth as needed.
GREEN LIVING: If you’re trying to avoid plastic, bamboo wood and ceramic are ideal alternatives. The natural materials are sustainable and bring a stylish touch to your home.
PET-FRIENDLY: The elevated cat bowl design is great for older pets to reduce strain on their necks, shoulders and joints. They are also great for cats with sensitive whiskers, excitable messy cats who tend to knock over bowls, or small dogs.
NON-SLIP STANDS: The bamboo wood stands stop the bowls from sliding around so that your floor remains clean during feeding time. Keeps food and water in the dishes and off the floor.